Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday: First Day of MSP Summer Institute (omak)

Daily Exit Blog

At the end of each day you will be asked to answer at least 3 questions:



1. Describe something you learned?
I learned how to put data from the Internet on to Fathom--very, very cool!



2. What do you still have questions about or would still like to learn?
I would love to have more time to play with Fathom :-) but I don't quite need more time with it.



3. What applications are there to classroom practice?
I like the idea of blogging for a math journal and I would like to work on the wiki space for
my classroom. I have already used fathom, so this is exciting that I am getting another copy of it :-)


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have joined our staff. As a high school math teacher so much knowledge and energy, our students will be excited too. Looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you me too! Everyone has been so nice and friendly! I am super duper excited about being at Nespelem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you work before Nespelem?
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Started off in White Swan for three years. Went to Alaska for 2 years. Spent 2 years in Granger, spent a year subbing in the lower Yakima Valley, and now I am here at Nespelem!

    ReplyDelete